|July 29, 2020 (10:00 ~ 16:30)||Register participants' attendance Conference materials collection|
|July 30, 2020 (9:00 ~ 12:00)||Opening Remark Keynote Speeches|
|July 30, 2020 (12:00 ~ 13:00)||Lunch|
|July 30, 2020 (13:30 ~ 18:30)||Authors' presentations|
|July 30, 2020 (19:00~ 21:00)||Best papers + excellent oral presentation award.|
|July 31, 2020 (10:00 ~ 17:00)||One Day Tour / Academic Visiting (pending)|
The full verion of conference program will be available around Mid. of
Oral PresentationEquipment Provided by the Conference Organizer:
1. Laptop Computer (MS Windows Operating System with MS PowerPoint & Adobe
Acrobat Reader )
2. Digital Projectors & Screen
Materials Provided by the Presenters:
1. PowerPoint or PDF files
Duration of each Presentation (Tentatively):
1. Regular Oral Session: 12-15 Minutes of Presentation including 3 Minutes of Q&A
2. Please check the session schedule on the web to see which day and time you are presenting.
3. Please arrive at the designed room location 10 minutes before the session begins and report to the session chair.
Poster PresentationMaterials Provided by the Conference Organizer:
1.The wall to put the poster.
2. Maximum poster size is A1.
3. Load Capacity: Holds up to 0.5 kg.
Materials Provided by the Presenters:1. Home-made Posters